Thursday, August 6, 2009

Starting A New Chapter


So I created this blog a few years ago and then completely neglected it. Now that our family is starting a new chapter in our lives I had made a promise to myself to keep this page updated. Cross your fingers please!

As you all know, Josh is separating from the Air Force next month. Because of this we got to finally leave South Carolina, not that it was that horrible, and move to Arizona so that we could be closer to family. We were blessed with being able to purchase a beautiful home in Queen Creek. We love it here and Josh and I both feel that this is where we are supposed to be to raise our children. I am very excited for this new chapter in our families life and I promise to share more of it with you.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the house it looks so big. One day I will bring the kids to see looks like you have room for my crew